Under California Proposition 65, manufacturers have primary responsibility to provide any product warnings. FH Packaging ensures product information is available to customers and that we comply with all requests. If you have any questions about the content of a product and potential WARNINGS, please make this request with customer service or your packaging consultant.
Due to the different combinations of ingredients, in particular active ingredients and essential oils, certain plastics may react poorly with your products and become defective. We cannot guarantee that any container will function properly with your particular product.
We will provide you with samples of most of our products free of charge (customers will pay for freight charges).
Please test your products with each container before filling large runs.
FH Packaging assumes no responsibility for suitability of any container or closure for customer’s particular use. It is the customer’s responsibility to do product compatibility testing with containers and closures selected by the customer. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer’s selection and use of containers and closures supplied by us.
We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you on providing the perfect packaging for your product!
All efforts are made to have accurate pricing and product specifications. In the event that a price or product specification is listed incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product at the incorrect price.
Our promotional offers are subject to change and we reserve the right to refuse a promotional offer at any convenience.
Free Shipping on Online Orders Over $300 Dollars
- Promotion only applicable to online orders
- Free Shipping is fulfilled only by UPS Ground Shipping (If expedited shipping is needed contact [email protected] or call +1(951) 848-7680
- Does not apply to countries outside the United States
- Ships only to areas inside the United States excluding the states of (Hawaii & Alaska)
Returns will be issued within the following criteria:
- Notify FH Packaging within 30 days of receipt of items you’d like to return.
- Products must be shipped back within 14 days of the return authorization date.
- Returned product is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Return shipping charges will apply.
- Glass products must be returned as a pallet shipment. Returns of glass items shipped via UPS or FedEx will not be accepted.
- All returned items must be in unused, original condition for resale.
- Clearance items and Special Order non-stock items cannot be returned.
To process a return via email/phone:
Email [email protected], or give us a call at 1-951-848-7680. Upon receipt and inspection of the product, we will issue a credit less a 15% restocking fee.
Our standard warehouse processing time is 1 – 2 business days. Please allow an additional 1 – 5 business days for transit. From order placement to receipt of the product may take between 2 to 7 business days, if shipped in the continental US. Unless specifically requested, orders will ship via UPS Ground.
In the event that an item is out-of-stock, you will be contacted with options for replacements or back orders. If there is no response within 24 hours, we will ship all items we have on hand and back order any remaining items. Backorders will be shipped once the product has arrived in our warehouse.
Customer Shipper Account Numbers
We do accept customer shipper account numbers (UPS and FedEx ONLY).
LTL shipments can be arranged by customer with 24 hour notice.
Once an item has been pulled and boxed for shipping, any cancellation of the order is considered a return and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
-To cancel an order please call us at 1-951-848-7680. An order can be cancelled at any time. However, please be aware of the following fees that may apply:
- An order cancellation that is placed prior to the order being prepared for shipping will be cancelled at no charge.
- An order cancellation received after the order has been pulled and prepped for shipping will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Any order cancellations received after the order has been shipped will incur a 15% restocking fee and any applicable shipping fees to return the order to our location.
All boxes and items ship from FH Packaging in optimal condition. All our packages meet UPS shipping requirements upon leaving our warehouses. Any damaged items are shipping related and claims must be placed with the shipping company (UPS). FH Packaging will take necessary precautions to avoid damage and will not claim responsibility for items damaged during shipment. If your product is damaged, please call 1-951-848-7680 to begin a claim.
For International orders shipping via UPS, the brokerage fees and taxes will be billed to the receiver. If you choose to use your own carrier, you will be responsible for those fees and providing a broker to get your order through customs.
We at FH Packaging use a variety of shippers. Due to the volume of packages we ship, all shippers have established pickup times and deadlines for.
Deadlines are as follows:
UPS & LTL Shipments – 1:00 PM PST
Customer’s Carriers – Require 24-hour notice before pickup
Any shipments received after these deadlines cannot ship until the following business day.